Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas ornament decoration class

Today I had a great time with some lovely ladies making the Christmas ornament from the cover of the mini catalogue. I really had no idea how long the class would take so we arranged to make a day of it and had morning tea and lunch as well. Then the unexpected happened and my order for all the products didn't arrive in time, I was devastated as I had planned this for ages and everyone had been able to come on the same day; the thought of re-arranging it didn't thrill me. Fortunately I have a lovely upline, and she lent me her 'Ornament Keepsakes Bundle', along with some tulle ribbon. A couple of the guests also had the set from a previous order, and so thankfully we were able to muddle through the day - I couldn't have done it without you girls!
As it turned out it really only took a couple of hours, but it was kind of essential that we had a few Big Shot machines, and more than one 'Holiday Ornaments' Framelits set.
Thanks for an excellent day everyone, and I know you'll enjoy making some more of these delightful decorations when our order finally arrives! (Just to clarify, it is the delivery contractor who has delayed us getting the order, not Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment