Tuesday, December 18, 2012

craft class Christmas party

A couple of weeks ago I got together with some of the lovely ladies from my regular craft classes for a Christmas party at one of their houses.
We had a great time making a reindeer box (which you can see them holding) that I saw Kirsty Brown make at Regionals in Brisbane. It is such a cute idea and so simple. You make a Fancy Favour box as the base, then take a Top Note in soft suede and use oval and circle punches to create the face of the reindeer. I then used the Little Leaves die for the antlers which is slightly different to Kirsty's.
We had a Secret Santa under the tree, and we had lots of mouth-watering food and drink. I think we should have a Christmas party every craft class!!
Classes have finished for 2012 now, but I will be running them again next year, so I hope to see you there!
Merry Christmas
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment