Friday, November 2, 2012

8" scrapbook pages

I have been very bad lately at blogging on this site! I was asked recently by a fellow demonstrator if I had blogged a little scrapbook page that I created a couple of months ago, and I had to confess that no I hadn't, so here are a few of the 8" pages I have created. I like 8" pages for a couple of reasons; sometimes I don't have enough time to really give my attention to a traditional  12" page and an 8" page can be made from a sheet of A4 card. (I can get two standard cards from an A4 sheet or one 8" scrap page – doub;e usage! They're not all new, and some of the products used have since retired, but I like these ones the best. Hope you like them too!












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these layouts Felicity! i really need to get onto some layouts myself. the reason to smile one is still one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete