Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Inspire, Create, Share 2015 will be on the Gold Coast!

Start planning to come to Inspire Create Share 2015 on the Gold Coast from April 30th to May 2nd.
I received:
bag,
souvenir agenda,
Project Life sample,
catalogue,
chiffon scarf (manager's gift),
box of swaps,
MDS sample and new clothes pin accessories,
3 make n takes,
6 stamp sets,
new paper piercing pack,
Undefined refill pack,
new Blendabilities markers,
new Hello Honey 'in colour' ink pad (won).
free items from inspire, create, share 2014

Think what value you will probably get at next years'! Demonstrator registration is around $450, (you even get to go for free if you reach manager status!) I would love to have my little team there with me so why not start saving now? Flick xxx

PS From May 28th for 4 weeks you can join at the discounted price of $85, receiving $90 of product of your choice, now there's no excuse for not joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment