Friday, May 9, 2014

Another successful party

Last weekend I had the pleasure of some lovely ladies' company over at Cornubia, for Justine's Stampin' Up! party. She was keen to see the Envelope Punch Board in action, and so I demonstrated how simple it is to make an envelope of course, and we looked at how to make a box too. For the make and take we made a cute card with a bow made using the Envelope Punch Board, I think everyone was impressed by this tool's versatility and ingenuity.
Here is the card we made. I used Basic Black and Very Vanilla card to stamp on, and the Modern Medley DSP. Stamps used were from the Chalk Talk set (I love this tag one!), with matching framelits, and the Mixed Bunch set also using the matching Blossom Punch. The highlight ink colour is Rich Razzleberry, and we tied some Rich Razzleberry Stitched Grosgrain ribbon around the bow. I embossed the base with the Honeycomb embossing folder. Hope you like it!
You too can have your very own Stampin' Up! party and earn money to spend in the catalogue, contact me for more details.
Black and vanilla card


No comments:

Post a Comment