Saturday, January 7, 2012

Third Thursday Christmas card club

Happy Christmas!
How often have you said to yourself that you are going to make all your Christmas cards and have them ready before the postal deadline? If you're like me, then you struggle to get them all done in time and sometimes never make any at all, so this year I'm going to try and do something about it.
Come and join the Third Thursday Christmas card club!
Every third Thursday at 9.45 am starting on the 19th January come and make ten Christmas cards with me, five each of two designs. I will provide the list of materials you'll need to bring, e.g. card stock, brads etc. and I'll supply punches, inks, stamps, and so on. If you don't have certain items you can order them from me in advance, or substitute them for another item/colour etc.
Cost will be $5 per class as you will be mainly using your own supplies.
Please let me know if you would like to join me in making Christmas 2012 a little more special by sending those you love a hand-made Christmas card.
See you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment