Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy new year! craft classes for 2012

Hello there, just a quick note to let you know that craft class will resume on Tuesday 24th January at 9.45 at my place, $10 as usual. After this date they will run as normal on the first and third Tuesday of the month. I am also starting the First Monday evening class also at my place, at 7.30. This will be for those of you who cannot make day times, but will generally be the same project as the first Tuesday class.
I am currently working on a Christmas mini scrap album, hopefully I will be ready to run this class for you in January too, so we can scrap our favourite Christmas photos before we forget about them altogether! It will use scraps of the Letters to Santa DSP and matching card stock, so let me know if you need to buy any more before the time comes.
There will also be an opportunity to make Christmas cards throughout the year so there isn't that mad effort in December to get them done. I'm thinking probably one or two simple designs each month, maybe five of each card. I will provide a list of items needed and then you can bring your own supplies and/or buy extras through me. Just think, you'll have up to 100 cards to send next Christmas!
Thanks for checking out my blog, my resolution is to keep my blog up to date this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment