Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Autumn Winter mini catalogue launch

[AUNZ_AutumnWinter2010+page+1.jpg]
This is the event you have been waiting for. In fact I am so excited about the new products in the upcoming Autumn Winter Catalogue, I can't wait to share them with you. In the true spirit of Stampin' Up!, the best way to share these new products and techniques is to invite you to use them. I know you will love the 2 make & take cards we have planned, where you will use the new Stampin' Up! Big Shot with dies & embossing folders, a new punch style as well as the Clear Mount Stamp Option. Probably the biggest news we have is the introduction of 3 new exclusive colours and you will get to use my favourite new colour in one of the Make & Takes.

There are 2 dates and venues to choose from, however I will only be attending the Wynnum Manly Leagues Club event, and I would love to see you there.

Sunday 28th March 2-5pm
Wynnum Manly Leagues Club
92 Wondall Rd, Manly West

Wednesday 31st March 6-9pm
Pendirup Community Centre
365 Samsonvale Rd, Warner

The $10 entry fee for the launch includes a Mini Catalogue, 2 Deluxe Make & Takes, Fantastic Demonstrations, Door Prize Entry and Displays of Papercraft & New Product. RSVP is absolutely essential as we have a lot of preparation and ordering to do and payment would be appreciated either by cash, or by direct deposit into my bank account, which I will give details of when you e-mail me on flickandmick@aapt.net.au

No comments:

Post a Comment