Monday, November 30, 2009

Paper Angels meeting

Before November's Paper Angels get together, we were challenged to create a project using punch art, well that was great as we had just made some of those bottle tags at craft class, so I entered those and also a little card using the new Sweet Treat Cups from the Summer mini catalogue. This was inspired by Julia Bettencourt, and it uses the scallop oval punch for the leaves and elements from the I Wish Simply Scrappin' kit. I won second prize which was lovely as I won a Bright Delights Rub-ons pack (and now I don't feel jealous of the winner of the combo pack who will be announced at the end of this month!). This is one of the many reasons I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, especially as a member of the Paper Angels team, as we get to meet regularly and share ideas and provide support for one another. If you would like information on becoming a member of this fabulous team, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment