Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stamp Club

Thanks for coming Marie, Ros, Stacey, Rachael and Justine, I always look forward to the last Saturday of the month for Stamp Club. The cost is normally $5, and a Make and Take is included along with some form of chocolate!Tonight we made cards and little gift boxes for Mothers' Day. The stamp set was "best wishes and more", on Pink Pirouette card with Candy Lane DS paper, Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain ribbon, and using Riding Hood Redand Pink Pirouette ink.
The box was made using the Flower Favour pattern from the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator web site. I would post a picture of it here, but I am having trouble with my camera card so maybe later...
I had great fun with my Build-a-Roo stamp set in the free creative session afterwards, I only got this from back order a few days ago, but it's fast becoming one of my favourites. Here are two cards I have made recently:

Next Stamp Club is on the 30th May. I have five bookings already, please let me know if you would like to join us.

Next time we are also having a card swap, if you are coming please make about 8 cards the same and then we will swap with other guests so you will get to take home 8 different cards


No comments:

Post a Comment