Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Today was the day of Jackie and Angela's triathlon, their first ever, so we decided to head over to the event and cheer them on. Poor Angela got a mistimed bout of gastro and couldn't make it, but Jackie inspired us all by giving it everything she had, I'm proud of you Jackie! Well done too to Duncan, an old hand at racing but coming back from a break of nearly five years. He dusted his bike off yesterday (and I mean yesterday!) and powered past as if he had never stopped riding. I then had a workshop at lunchtime, so we left the other members of the cheer squad and headed home. Here's what we made using the Fifth Avenue Floral, Garden Whimsy and On Your Birthday sets. I used the scallop square punch to create a frame and then used the square for the embellishment and sentiment at the bottom. Sorry the scan is a bit faint, but the rose in the middle is stamped in Baja Breeze, and the other elements are in Old Olive and Close to Cocoa.

Thanks to Gillian for letting me demonstrate the lovely Stampin' Up! products today, I hope you had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment