Thursday, September 1, 2011

New hostess benefits programme

I’m really excited to share with you, Stampin’ Up!s NEW ‘hostess’ benefits. What many people don’t realise is, that if you place a customer order over $300, you will be eligible for these very same benefits. Likewise, when as a demonstrator, I place a $300 order, I also receive the benefits. Sounds very fair doesn’t it BUT WAIT, it gets even better! Stampin’ Up! have recognised that people want more choice, and as such, they have INCREASED the amount of dollars you have to spend when placing a $300+ order/workshop. Full details are in the table below, but as an example, if you place a $300 order, you receive your choice of $50 of product from anywhere in the catalogue! You can choose discounted hostess product featured on pages 8-12 of the NEW Idea Book & Catalogue and/or from the main body of the catalogue.

My favourite way of Sharing Stampin’ Up! is to conduct a FREE workshop for you, because that way I can share ideas and inspiration on how to use the product that you buy! I am not interested in selling product that you do not use – I hope that I can inspire you to enjoy and use your products creatively in a social atmosphere.

Having said that, I do know that some of my customers are unable to host or attend workshops, and in that case, I welcome orders outside of workshops and will do my best to support your purchases with creative ideas on my blog and galleries. I want you to know that if you order $300 of product, you too will receive the ‘hostess benefits’.

Please don't hesitate to contact me about the above, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment