Monday, June 1, 2009

Stamp Club May 09

We made these little bookmark cards at stamp club this month, as you can see the paperclip just slips through the hole in the front of the card, and behind the hole is the greeting.
 
I used Bashful Blue and So Saffron card stock to co-ordinate with the Washington Apple DSP, I also used a snippet of Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon and a clear button that I stamped with versamark and embossed with white. You could also use rub-ons on the button. The paperclip is sandwiched between two scallop circles, one of DSP and the other of So Saffron, with the button tied and glued between the two circles with hemp twine. I used my Crystal Effects as glue, it is really 'effective'! The greeting on the inside is also stamped on So Saffron and punched with the scallop circle for continuity. 
The girls and I had a great time, next month we will be trying our hands at punch art creations, so if you want to come, please e-mail me at flickandmick@aapt.net.au and make your booking as places are limited!

No comments:

Post a Comment