Tuesday, May 19, 2009

North Shore, Twin Waters




Hi everyone
Back from a short break on the Sunshine Coast. It was beautiful, lots for the kids to do, lovely accommodation, only 2 mins walk to the beach - perfect. 

I even managed to get a bit of stamping in, when I realised that Mum in Law was coming up for a day and we hadn't sent her a Mothers' Day card because she had been away too. Swiftly made one, then decided I really ought to knuckle down and make an album with my Simply Scrappin' Kit. Thanks Liz for the inspiration, I just have a few finishing touches to do then I will post here.
Better get on and do something!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Felicity
    Gorgeous Photos! Love Buderim Ginger - the boat ride is fabulous. I look forward to seeing you Simply Scrappin Album - such a do-able project! Lots of Love
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I finally got the album finished but I will have to keep you in suspense for a while longer because I haven't photographed the pages yet! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete