Sunday, May 3, 2009

Celebrate 2009, Convention Canberra

Back again! I have been in Canberra since Thursday afternoon for the Stampin' Up! Convention 2009. What a great time we all had! I have lots to write about all the things I have learnt, but I haven't had a chance to look through all my thoughts yet, so bare with me. In fact I very nearly didn't make it back to Queensland, because I slept in at the hotel, and the receptionist woke me up to tell me that the taxi was waiting! OMG! I am so glad I did most of the packing the night before, as I chucked everything left into my bag, threw my clothes on (minus bra and socks, they were too hard to do in a rush!) and jumped in to the lift. I must have looked a sight as I tripped over my laces in the flyer and raced out the door. Thankfully we managed to pick up Bec and Kate pretty much on time, and with a run of green traffic lights made it to the airport. Anyway, I am off to put the kiddies to bed, they have missed their Mum a lot and I them, but I will come back to earth with a bump tomorrow I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment