Saturday, April 26, 2014

First Tuesday craft class - April

This class was a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to post the card we made, whoops! We meet every first Tuesday at Pelican's Nautical Treasures cafe, a beautiful place with magnificent bay views, you can contact me if you'd like to come. Its quite a simple design, but I like the way the card closes with a ribbon, using the Scallop tag Topper punch.
card for tuesday craft class april
I folded the 297mm x 105mm card in half, and then removed a 2" section from the front which was punched at both ends in the scallop tag topper punch.

ladies showing the cards from class, april
Then I cut this piece in half and used each section to close the card. Thanks to all my lovely ladies for attending, I hope you enjoyed making this.
Product used: Soho Subway DSP, Pistachio Pudding and Very Vanilla card stock, Creative Elements and Perfect Pennants stamp sets, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding ink/Stampin' Write markers,

No comments:

Post a Comment