Thursday, May 24, 2012

Another diorama

I made this card with a vision of a country garden full of flowers and scents and sounds. I could almost hear the bees buzzing while making it! I love the 'Beyond the Garden' DSP, which is unfortunately no longer available (it pays to buy more of a limited item that is so lovely as you don't want to run out!) and I used it on the second layer along with the bees from the 'Nature Walk' stamp set. The front is stamped with flowers and leaves from the 'Fabulous Florets' stamp set that matches the DSP. The sun rise background (with hand-punched sun shine!) is also from a DSP, the Big Top Birthday set.
I am pleased to say that although I only made this as a last minute attempt for a challenge at the Paper Angels meeting this month, I was voted first place! I will be offering my first prize for you to win in a workshop challenge coming soon, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment