Friday, February 4, 2011

embossed butterflies

I've been meaning to scrap this photo for the last four years!! It was at Liv's first birthday. That's what I love about scrapbooking, you don't have to be obsessive about it, just wait until the right papers and images come along that match your photo. I love this DSP from Stampin' Up!, its called "Blueberry Crisp" and blends well with Marina Mist card stock. The butterflies are cut from the exclusive Big Shot die "Beautiful Butterflies", and the stamped butterfly image is from the new Sale-a-bration set "Bliss". I stamped the flower image from "RazzleDazzle" in Whisper White, and embossed it with a mixture of white embossing powder and turquoise glitter, which is a bit hard to see but looks really pretty. You can get a FREE sale-a-bration set by spending $100, and if you have a qualifying workshop too you can get extra free sets. Check out the link to my web page to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment