Tuesday, January 19, 2010

craft class


Craft class today was a quiet one, with Sylvia in hospital or at home recovering I hope, Elisa watching the clock while Issy slept, and Rachael getting her back fixed! Still Nikaya managed to keep Marie and I on our toes while we made this 8" scrap page (seen here with Mum and Dad posing with me at Charlotte's birthday). I used the Pink Flamingo paper and matching colour scheme of Tempting Turquoise and Real Red, while also using my embossing tool to create a 3D effect with the scalloped flower. I also used the stamp sets Warm Words and For Everything, which I absolutely love from the new Summer Mini catalogue. (I love it even more because I got it for free after the recent Brisbane Regionals, for placing a qualifying order - you too could earn free stuff by joining me as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and with Sale-a-bration coming soon there's never been a better time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment