Tuesday, December 29, 2009

October to December prize draw

If you were one of my hostesses during October, November or December, then you would have qualified for entry into the draw for the Bright Delights rub-ons pack, which includes matching card stock and ribbon, what a great prize! Well the time has come to announce the winner, and my beautiful assistant Tegan helped make the draw:




and the winner is Melanie Morgan! Congratulations Mel, I hope you enjoy using your rub-ons, I will get your prize pack to you this week sometime, ready to make some projects in the new year. Don't forget the Sale-a-bration is coming on January 25th, but if you book a workshop from the 15th I will hold over your order until the extravaganza starts so that you can still qualify for the FREE stamp sets! As my calendar for February is pretty full, this is a great way to still be in the running for those FREE stamp sets by booking early.

No comments:

Post a Comment